Kawasaki Mule Pro FX-DX Primal Soft Enclosure Upper Doors
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
NOTE: Will not fit Mule Pro MX model
NOTE: Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
Soft Doors for Your Workhorse
Your Mule is a serious workhorse—until the weather gets bad and the cab turns into a bucket. Instead of suffering through bad weather (or just giving up), get SuperATV’s Kawasaki Mule Pro FX Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors. They’re made with Pel-Tek technology that’s water resistant and strong to protect you from the elements. They’re super versatile too, so you can roll them down or totally remove them during good weather. No matter how you work your Mule, these soft doors are the perfect upgrade to help you get more out of your machine, rain or shine.
Made Better with Pel-Tek Technology
We know you need doors that can keep up with your Mule’s power and reliability. That’s why we made these doors with Pel-Tek technology. Pel-Tek makes our doors resistant to punctures, abrasions, and mildew. They’re precision cut for a tight fit that won’t stretch or sag over time and finished with edge binding that’s stronger than hemming. We include Velco and frame-mounted snaps for a secure fit that won’t fly off when you’re hustling along the trail. These doors are superior to every other soft door on the market. They simply can’t be beat.
Durable Vinyl Windows
The flexible windows are made from UV-resistant vinyl that won’t yellow or crack with age. They’re double polished to make them exceptionally clear too. We designed the windows to look brand new ride after ride.
Mother Nature Meets Her Match
Our soft doors were built with versatility in mind. They can be rolled down on hot days to give you a full breeze or closed for a soft cab enclosure that will shield you from bad weather. The heavy-duty, snag-free zippers can be adjusted from inside or outside the cab so you can change the airflow without leaving your seat. You can even fully unzip the doors and leave them behind if you know the weather will be perfect. No matter what Mother Nature throws at you, you’ll be prepared with these soft doors.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).