- Polaris RZR Turbo R : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Turbo R 4 : 2022+
- Adds 2” of ground clearance
- Heavy-duty heim joints for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Factory A-arms just not doing it for ya? Our Polaris RZR Turbo R Atlas Pro High-Clearance A-Arms are the perfect upgrade for your rig. We built them to keep up with your Turbo R’s incredible power. They’re built to withstand heavy impacts and other abuse from harsh riding and we’ve eliminated the limitations and weak points of OEM A-arms with strengthened walls on the tubing. Plus they give you a full 2” inches of clearance without adding a lift. The best part? They look totally badass too.
Built Tough with 1.5” Tubing
These Atlas Pro A-arms are made with 1.5” x .137” wall steel DOM tubing that makes stock look like paper mâché—they’re the strongest A-Arms we’ve ever built. They’re powder coated to protect them from rust and corrosion so they’ll last a lifetime.
We’re so confident in our A-arms that we back them up with a lifetime warranty.
Get 2” of Extra Ground Clearance
The custom bend design adds a full 2” of ground clearance. The obstacles that used to hold you back will barely be a bump in the road with these A-arms on your RZR.
Heavy-Duty Chromoly Heim Joints
Tough chromoly heim joints with 3/4” bore and 7/8” threads make it easy to adjust camber and save your tires from unnecessary wear and tear. Plus, they’re the perfect companion for our GDP Portals—basically, these A-arms are a mud lover’s dream.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- A $10 fee will be accessed to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).