Polaris RZR XP1000-Turbo 4-Seat Soft Upper Door Kit
- Polaris RZR 4 900: 2015-2018
- Polaris RZR S4 1000: 2019-2020
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo: 2016+ (won't fit Turbo S model)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000: 2014+
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
- NOTE - This is not a Framed Door Kit
- View installation instructions HERE
Upper Doors Keep the Elements Out
Do you live for muddy water crossings, but not so much for the cleanup that follows? Are you tired of sitting rides out because of bad weather? SuperATV has the solution with these Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors. They’re water resistant and tough enough to keep the elements out of your Polaris RZR XP 1000 thanks to our innovative Pel-Tek technology. Our upper doors add versatility, too—easily roll them up when you want more airflow, or pair them with a roof, windshields, and lower doors to get a complete cab enclosure.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
Soft doors are prone to punctures, abrasions, and mildew. Thanks to Pel-Tek technology, these doors are the exact opposite. They’re made with PVC-backed polyester that’s heavy duty and stronger than what other manufacturers use. Our premium stitching technique uses a binding that’s better than hemming for a clean, finished look. And it won’t stretch out over time thanks to precision CNC cutting. Our soft doors attach to your RZR using heavy-duty Velcro and frame-mounted snaps. And if the trail gets extra bumpy or you need to trailer your machine, cinch straps allow for extra security.
Designed for Perfect Clarity
We spared no expense when designing our Primal doors, and the windows are no exception. Double-polished vinyl produces exceptional clarity because visibility is a must when you’re cresting hills at full speed. These windows are UV resistant too—that means they won’t fade or turn yellow, even after years of sunny rides.
For most of us, unexpected weather changes are inevitable. But with these soft cab enclosure doors, surprise showers are not a problem. Zip them up using our strong, snag-free zippers when you need more coverage. And when the sun’s out or you want to protect the vinyl from mud, these windows can be rolled back and secured using the roll-up flap and heavy-duty snaps. No matter what Mother Nature throws your way, you’ll be ready for a comfortable ride.