- Kawasaki Mule 3000-3010 Series including Trans
Lifting your ATV is the ultimate statement in off-roading. This lift kit will meet your style and needs by providing unstoppable performance on the trails while making you stand out. This trail friendly lift system is built to help you hit the gnarly holes you’ve dreamed of and get you in and OUT of deep mud.
Built with the stability and quality you have come to expect from High Lifter, we provide a precision-engineered lift system to give you that true, full lift and create a ride perfectly suited to you. Ride higher knowing you can tackle any challenges from rough to deep terrain.
Our engineers have spent over 21 years perfecting the ultimate lift to provide maximum performance, durability, and strength while keeping installation simple and easy. Discover for yourself the reason off-road enthusiasts keep choosing High Lifter lift kits. When you do, you’ll have the confidence to ride harder and go deeper.
2" Standard Series Lift Kit Features:
- Zinc plating for long life in rugged conditions
- All installation hardware included
- Detailed step by step photo instructions
- Backed by High Lifter Lifetime Warranty
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).