2021+ Can-Am Commander Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors
- Can-Am Commander 1000R DPS : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XT : 2021+
- Can-Am Commander 1000R XTP : 2021+
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions (this is not a framed upper door kit)
- NOTE - front and rear windshields sold separately
Upper Doors Offer Premium Protection
Protection from the elements is paramount when you’re behind the wheel of your Can-Am Commander. To keep riding, regardless of rain or wind, you need these Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors from SuperATV. They’re heavy duty, water resistant, and superior to other soft cab enclosure components thanks to our specialized Pel-Tek technology. Our doors give you the versatility you need to take on the trails in comfort, rain or shine. And they’re compatible with roofs, windshields, and lower doors, so there’s nothing stopping you from going for a total cab enclosure.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
These soft doors are superior to anything else on the market thanks to our premium Pel-Tek technology. The PVC-backed polyester is resistant to punctures, abrasions, and mildew, and it’s CNC cut for a snug fit that won’t stretch over time. We also use a specialized stitching technique and binding that’s better than hemming. These doors secure with heavy-duty Velcro, snaps, and cinch straps so you can handle trailering as easily as rough trails.
Windows Designed for Full Visibility
If you’re impressed by the doors themselves, wait until you see the windows. They’re double polished for maximum clarity, because we know how important all-around visibility is when you’re behind the wheel. The windows are also UV resistant to prevent cracking or yellowing over time.
The Versatility Your Commander Needs
It’s simple—sometimes you need coverage and sometimes you don’t. Roll the windows up and secure them with heavy-duty snaps to maximize your airflow. Or you can unzip and remove them completely on those perfect days. And if it’s cold or rainy, the snag-free zippers will keep them firmly closed. With our soft cab enclosure parts, you’ll always be ready.