- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 800 DPS : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick Trail 1000 DPS : 2018+
- Adjustable fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Built-in shutoff valve
- 5.2 amps at 13.6 volts
- Capable of 20,000 BTU at 135 CFM
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- IP67 rating
- Easy install—includes all necessary hardware and instructions
There's nothing worse than piling on clothes to stay warm, then sweating just to be cold all over again. You can stay warm without all the layers by adding SuperATV's In-Dash Cab Heater to your Can-Am Maverick Trail. Besides the temperature difference, you wouldn't even notice this heater is there—it mounts in your dash and draws heat directly from your engine. And its multiple fan settings allow you to control your cab’s comfort level.
Defrost Your Windshield
Are you still resorting to filling a cup of water up and pouring it on your windshield to melt ice? Yeah, you don't have to do that anymore. This kit has two defrost vents and hoses in addition to the vents in the heater itself. Are you worried about the hoses cramping your style? They won't. Our design allows for the vents to be routed through your dash, so the only person who will know they are there is you.
Our electric cab heater pulls heat directly from your engine. That means the longer you ride, the more comfortable you'll be. This kit also uses high-grade radiator hoses rated from -40°F to 285°F, so no matter how cold it is outside or how hot your engine gets, your Can-Am Maverick heater can handle it.
Lucky for you, we've made installation super quick and easy. We provide you with all the hoses, wiring, rocker switches and more. With this heater installed in no time, you'll be able to rip, spin, and slide in the snow before it melts.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).