- Can-Am Maverick X3 : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX : 2017+
- 2.5" of added ground clearance
- 3/16” Boxed laser cut and CNC bent carbon steel
- Internally cross braced and gusseted for added strength and reduced stress concentration
- All mounting points same as the OEM.
- 3/8” Hub mounting plate to eliminate deformation
- Double shear sway bar tabs
- Added ground clearance
- Mounting holes for OEM brake line tabs
- Precision laser cut steel construction
- Easy bolt-on kit complete with photo instructions
- One kit replaces both trailing arms
- High Lifter Logo riveted to the control arm
- Powder Coated
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Note: Be sure to check for worn bearings, bushings, etc. before installation and replace them if needed.
High Lifter's new APEXX Trailing Arms provide more clearance and are much more rigid than stock arms. With our trailing arms, your rear tires will easily roll over most anything in their path. High Lifter’s research and development team engineered the trailing arms to give you 2 ½” of added clearance where you need it the most – right in front of your rear tires. Our arched design eliminated most of the drag and scraping that can be seen in some of the roughest and rockiest terrain. Our trailing arms keep the driveline angles the same as stock with no added wear and tear to other parts. These are a great choice for replacing stock trailing arms and will hold up whether you are trail riding or racing.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).