- CFMOTO ZForce 950 Sport : (2020+)
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty straps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
Versatile Soft Upper Doors
You never know what the weather will be like, especially when the seasons change. Sunday can be a high of 70 degrees and then Saturday rolls around and the ground is covered in snow. Add SuperATV’s CFMOTO ZForce 950 Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors so you can ride year-round regardless of the weather. Our Premium Pel-Tek technology makes them water resistant and strong enough to shield you from trail debris. And they’re versatile, allowing you to decide whether you want airflow or not. Pair them with a front and rear windshield to get one step closer to a full cab enclosure.
You’re going to want to invest in a quality set of upper doors so your riding isn’t limited to the warmer months. That’s why we’ve designed them with PVC-backed polyester—it’s resistant to punctures, abrasions, and mildew thanks to our Pel-Tek Technology. We’ve CNC cut them for a secure fit, so they won’t sag or stretch. And we finished them with our premium stitching that looks better than standard hemming. Installation is a breeze—secure them to your ZForce 950 using heavy-duty velcro and frame-mounted snaps. And for extra security, we’ve added cinch straps so these doors won’t be going anywhere on your craziest rides.
Visibility is a must to keep you and your passengers safe. That’s why we’ve also invested our time providing exceptional clarity with our double-polished vinyl windows. Plus, they’re UV resistant, so no matter how much time you spend riding in the sun, these windows won’t fade, crack, or turn yellow.
The best part of these upper soft cab enclosures is they give you total control of your cab’s comfort level. Keep them secured shut with our heavy-duty, snag-free zipper when the weather is chilly. Or when the sun’s out and you want that cool breeze, unzip them, roll them up, and strap them to the frame—it’s a win-win situation.
Complete Your Cab
After you install these ZForce soft cab doors to your machine, you’re going to want more. Start the process of completely enclosing your cab with SuperATV’s polycarbonate front and rear windshields for ultimate protection.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).