- CFMoto ZForce 950 with Round Roll Cage only : 2020+
- Insulated with foam throughout the lid and sides to keep drinks cold
- 30-liter capacity
- Rubber seal and heavy-duty latches keep out water, mud, and more
- Two built-in cup holders on the lid
- Built-in plug makes it easy to clean and drain
- Outside dimensions (L x W x H): 22-3/8” x 20-7/8” x 12-1/2”
- Inside dimensions (L x W x H): 15” x 16-7/8” x 7-3/8”
- Comes with full-color instructions and all necessary hardware for easy installation
Keep Your Stuff Safe
Pack up for riding weekend with a Super ATV Cooler and Cargo Box for your CFMOTO ZForce 950. It’s a heavy-duty storage solution with 30 liters of space for your tools, spare parts, and camping gear. And we insulated the inside, so it doubles as a cooler for drinks and sandwiches. Ride how you want knowing that this cargo box is built to stay sealed tight and in place even on the roughest terrain.
From Cargo Box to Cooler
You can never be too prepared for hitting the trail. That’s why this cargo box is so awesome. Its 30 liters of space allows you to pack for any situation. Heading out on rocky terrain? Pack a few spare parts. Diving into the mud? Throw in a change of clothes. Planning an entire day’s ride? Add ice, drinks, and lunch.
There’s nothing more frustrating than trying to keep up with your buddies and stopping because your cargo is now littering the trail. Thanks to our heavy-duty materials, you won’t have to worry about that. This cooler and cargo box duo bolts to the bed of your ZForce 950, and its robust brackets keep it in place. Plus, with it’s hefty rubber latches to keep your lid sealed tight, your cargo won’t go flying all over the trail.
Convenient and Easy Clean-up
We know how exhausting an entire day of riding can be. That’s why we designed this ZForce 950 cooler with convenience in mind. When you stop for a break, use the built-in cup holders so you don’t spill your drink. And at the end of the day, drain your cooler by pulling the plug on the bottom. It’s that simple.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).