- CFMoto U-Force 1000 XL : 2022+
- includes: a pair of springs to lift the front of the unit.
- Powder-coating the springs will void any warranty. If you wish to paint your springs, you must use a different method.
- Springs vary by make and model.
OEM springs tend to fatigue rapidly even with low mileage. The High Lifter Lift Springs were engineered to provide about 100 additional pounds of capacity (per 4 set) over the new stock springs. They were also designed to make a significant difference in the performance of your ATV with as little affect as possible on the ride and handling of the machine. And here’s a big bonus, a complete set of the Lift Springs may be installed for substantially less than the cost of one replacement OEM shock.
For those who ride at slower speeds, with big tires and heavier loads, the Lift Springs will be a welcome and economical upgrade. Depending on the make, model, and current modifications to the unit, the High Lifter Lift Springs have been known to add on full inch of suspension lift, however, it’s not guaranteed. The Lift Springs add some stiffness to the ride and decrease roll, but have not been found harsh or uncomfortable by anyone who has ridden them. One thing is for sure. If you are a hardcore mud rider or you carry a load, your ATV could stand a heavier load capacity. The High Lifter Lift Springs are just what the doctor ordered!
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).