Garmin Powerswitch Digital Switch Box
- Power Cable
- Ground Cable
- Garmin PowerSwitch
Control all of your vehicle’s 12-volt accessories with one device with the Garmin PowerSwitch Digital Switch Box! It consolidates controls for light bars, horns, air compressors, differential locks, and more into one convenient location. Pair it with your Garmin navigator or the Garmin PowerSwitch app on your smartphone for easier access to all of your off-road accessories.
With this easy-to-use switch panel, you can wirelessly connect to your compatible Garmin GPS device or the PowerSwitch app on your smartphone. You can use your GPS or smartphone app to create personalized digital switch panels. This lets you customize the order of your accessory controls and manage the dimming and flashing of lights all from one screen. When paired with the Garmin Tread , you can even create and use smart switches that will automatically activate based on your vehicle’s speed or the time of day.
Hassle-free installation lets you connect up to six accessories to one Garmin PowerSwitch box. There’s no interference with your vehicle electronics and no need to cut holes in your dashboard or route wires through the firewall.
Create custom virtual switch panels with labels, icons and channel groups on the display as well as controls for dimming and flashing of lighting systems. It’s the simple way to control light bars, rock lights and more.
Tough enough for off-roading, this rugged switch box is IPX7 weather resistant.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).