Highlifter Can-Am Maverick X3 (72" models) Front Forward Offset A-Arms
2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 XRS
2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX XRS
2018 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRS
2018 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R MAX XDS
2018 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XDS
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XMR
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRC
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRS
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R MAX XDS
2019 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R MAX XRS
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R XRS
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R MAX XRS
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR MAX XRS
2020 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR MAX XMR
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R RS
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRS
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XMR
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo RR XRC
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo MAX R RS
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo MAX RR XRS
2021 Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo MAX RR XMR
- 25% larger than average stock arms - Crafted from 1 ¼” DOM steel
- Up to 2.5x the wall thickness of an average stock arms - .188” wall thickness
- Grease fittings included for most models
- Added ground clearance featuring bends that maximize clearance and axle protection
- Most stock powder coat colors available in stock
- Easy to install and maintain
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Up to 35"
With Lift & Forward Kit- Up to 38"
Our tire fitment guide is a general fitment and is in no way guaranteed. Tires and lifts vary by manufacture and tire fitment can be affected by other modifications such as, but not limited to, wheel offset, actual tire diameter and actual tire width. Always verify your brand of tires, lift, and other modifications prior to making a buying decision.
Note: If you are running wider lug tires on factory wheels - they will rub against the shock. Wheel spacers or offset aftermarket wheels are needed.
Whether you ride in deep mud or over rocky trails, the need for stronger control arms with added ground clearance is extremely important. Most stock arms are too weak to withstand what you put your bike through and lack the added ground clearance needed for challenging trails. High Lifter has solved your problem by designing tough control arms, twice as strong as your stock arms, with the 1.75" of added ground clearance and 1.5" forward rake you need for all terrains and bigger tires.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).