- Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014+
- Honda Pioneer 700-4 : 2014+
- Flips open with dash-rocker-controlled electronic actuators
- Can be opened to any position for full airflow control
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes partially preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
The Most Versatile Flip Windshield
Instead of switching your whole work day around because of a little rain, get SuperATV’s Honda Pioneer 700 MaxDrive Power Flip Windshield. You can leave it open, closed, or set it anywhere in between for the perfect airflow. Rain or shine, this versatile windshield will give you the perfect amount of protection from the elements. It’s switch controlled too, so anybody can use it regardless of height or strength.
Built to Last with Electronic Actuators
This Pioneer windshield is built to last. We use high-strength electronic actuators that won’t buckle or fall when you’re bouncing across rough terrain. It’s also partially assembled to save you time on installation. The best part? The robust seal keeps out dust and debris and prevents rattling. You’ll get a comfortable, rattle-free ride all year long.
We use polycarbonate because it’s tough—full stop. At 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic, you won’t find a better windshield material. It handles normal trail hazards like branches and rocks like a champ. We’ll be seriously impressed if you can even put a scratch on it.
Made Better with XR Optic Hard Coating
Speaking of scratches, allow us to introduce XR Optic Hard Coating. XR Optic improves scratch and abrasion resistance and preserves windshield clarity. This windshield won’t yellow or get sunspots over time. It’ll stay crystal clear even after years of use and abuse.
We Know Windshields
When it comes to windshields, we know our stuff. SuperATV has designed, manufactured, and shipped hundreds of thousands of windshields to happy customers all over the world. When you buy from us, you’re going straight to the source—we design and build everything at our home base in Madison, IN. When you’re looking for a windshield, you can trust SuperATV.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).