- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT / DXT (2015+)
- Will not fit Pro FXR models
- Made of 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass
- Protects passenger from flying mud and debris
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Prevents dust from being sucked into the cab caused by front windshields
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- View INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
With a SuperATV Polycarbonate Rear Windshield installed on your Kawasaki Mule Pro, you can ride even when it’s cold or rainy, and you can keep the dust and elements out. On dry days, a front windshield alone can cause a suction affect that brings dust into the cab. A rear windshield prevents that and gets you one step closer to a full cab enclosure. When it’s wet and muddy out, a rear windshield keeps your rear tires from shooting mud into the cab. The 1/4” polycarbonate used in this windshield is incredibly strong and designed to fit your Mule Pro perfectly. That means you get a snug fit and the included gaskets ensure it’s rattle-free.
Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass—you’re not likely to find anything that can break it when you’re out on a ride. But just because it’s super strong doesn’t mean it’s hard to install. We keep it simple with just a few bolts and seals—all included—so you can get it installed on your UTV and get rolling in no time.