- Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+
- Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Does NOT fit Mule FXR : 2018+
- Can be used with most soft or hard tops
- Not compatible with aftermarket intrusion bars
- Flips open with dash-rocker-controlled electronic actuators
- Can be opened to any position for full airflow control
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes partially preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
The Best Flip Windshield on the Market
Your Kawasaki Mule Pro is a weekend warrior and weeklong chore chewer. You don’t want to leave it in the garage just because the weather is too rough to get behind the wheel. With SuperATV’s MaxDrive Power Flip Windshield, you get the best windshield on the market for ultimate versatility. The powered actuators let you fully open it, close it, or set it anywhere in between with the push of a button. It gives you the comfort you need for any weather.
Made with the Best
This is a real off-road windshield for real off-road conditions. That’s why it’s built with nothing but the best parts. The heavy-duty clamps combined with high-strength electric actuators make sure it stays in place—and yes, the actuators hold the windshield wherever you set it, no matter how bumpy it gets.
Made with Ultra-Tough Polycarbonate
1/4” polycarbonate is the toughest windshield material you can get, hands down. It’s 250 times stronger than glass and 25 times stronger than acrylic, so it doesn’t flinch when rocks and branches slam into it.
XR Optic Hard Coating
We take our polycarbonate strength and improve it even more with our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating. This invisible layer is applied to both sides of the windshield to protect it from hazing, scratches, and UV damage. It gives you years of crystal-clear riding.
Nobody makes UTV windshields the way we do because nobody has as much experience as us. We’ve made more windshields for more models than anybody else. The result is unmatched quality and customer satisfaction. But don’t take our word for it—ask anybody on the trail why they love their SuperATV windshield.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).