- Polaris General 4 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2022+
- HD Aluminum design for lightweight corrosion protection yet strong enough to stand on!
- Haul your gear with the integrated rack with ample anchor points for securing a load.
- Upgrade your roof rack to the T-Slot cross rails and really improve your load carrying and optional add-ons such as tool holders, bike racks, and even roof top tents!
- Rockford Fosgate QUAD 6X9 Audio Package
- Rockford Fosgate 10" Subwoofer
- 360° Light Package Light up the night on all sides of your Ranger!
- 30" Quad Row LED Light Bar
- (2) 3" Cube Lights on front-sides
- (2) 6" Dual Row LED Lights on rear-side
- (2) 6" Dual Row LED Lights on rear
- Interior Dome Lights
- HD Powder Coat for lasting protection
- Easily change color accent panels to match your ride!
- Designed to work with your Polaris Doors, Rear Panels, and Windshields including Tip-out!
Polaris General 4 (CREW) Level 3 Aluminum Audio Roof
With 360° Light Package & Rockford Fosgate Audio featuring our super strong HD Aluminum roof with lightweight corrosion protection, and it's still STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND ON! Provides an excellent seal for an enclosed cab on your Polaris General 4 (crew) 1000 and XP 1000
When there's a THUMP in the night...
it might just be you bumpin' down the trail with our Rockford Fosgate L3 Audio Package featuring QUAD Prime Series 6x9's, 10" Subwoofer, and smartphone compatible PMX-0 Bluetooth Receiver.
Light up the night!
Experience 360° of super bright LED's with a 30" quad row LED light bar in front, 3" quad row LED lights on the sides and rear. Don't hate! - ILLUMINATE!
ENGINEERED TO BE THE BEST
We set out to design the strongest, lightest, and loudest audio roof packed with features and aggressive styling to match your Polaris General 4 Seat. We use only the best and the industry leader in UTV Audio Rockford Fosgate! Rockford Fosgate has been known to bring the bass and the best in audio quality and #SOUND!
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).