- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 1000-4 : 2022+
- Adjustable heat-treated collars for camber adjustability with a 1” thread
- Raked forward 1.5"
- Over 3 degrees of camber adjustment in each direction
- Heavy duty ball joint brackets to eliminate deformation issues, High Lifter HD Ball Joint Compatible
- Ladder bar compatible with the 1.5” ID clamps
- Extreme duty 1.5” x .120” DOM steel construction
- Up to 1.75” of added ground clearance compared to OEM lower arm
- Utilizes High Lifter’s new brake line clamps for securing brake lines to control arms
- Optimized sway bar linkage angles
- Includes upgraded heavy duty inner and outer tie rods with heim joints and alignment cones.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Excludes wearable items like bushings, bearings, cones, and heim joints)
- Powder Coated
Heavy Duty Strength
High Lifter’s new heavy duty control arms add more support than factory. The upper control arms that come stock on a Polaris General 1000 XP are more robust than the stock lower control arms, leaving the lower arms more vulnerable to damage. Our upper and lower arms are made with the same material for added strength, so they can withstand the abuse applied during a typical ride. High Lifter arms are constructed out of 1.5” DOM with .120 wall tubing. This is a 50% increase in size and a 70% increase in steel thickness for added durability and strength.
Built in Adjustability
The lower arms also feature an adjustability component in the bushing collars to eliminate premature wearing that can come from the addition of lift kits, portals, or larger tires. When the kit is set to the factory position, you have 3/8” of adjustability camber in and out. Heat treated and plated adjustable bushing collars allow you to be confident in the strength you’re adding to your ride. This kit comes packaged and preadjusted to the factory position, and factory bushings and caps should be used for installation.
Increased Ground Clearance
We maximized ground clearance by strategically arching the lower control arm with double and TRIPLE bends. This unique design allowed us to get an additional 1.75” of ground clearance to avoid impacting those nasty trail obstacles. These bends maintain the factory geometry, which helps reduce wear on components like axles and tie rods. Our forward arms allow you to run larger tires without a suspension lift. We’ve improved the upper control arm by repositioning the sway bar tab. This will reduce the extreme angles places on the sway bar links and reduce wear.
Reinforced Ball Joints Brackets
Portals and large tires apply torque that can distort the ball joint bracket, leading to failure of the arms. With over 130% increase in the ball joint mounting area, we are helping to prevent breakdown or “egging” of the mounting bracket.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).