- Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Closed-cell silicone sponge gaskets for watertight seals
- Uses 2” diameter high-pressure coil hoses
- Extra long vent hoses to capture water in lines
- Riser mounting plate keeps them perfectly aligned and spaced
There’s nothing better than bombing into a deep mud hole and watching the peanut butter fly. Burying your Ranger is what you live for, as long as it doesn’t actually get buried. That’s where SuperATV’s Depth Finder™ Snorkel Kit for the Polaris Ranger comes in. It raises your air intake and output so your vital components don’t get swamped. So get boggin’, we’ll make sure your UTV makes it out.
The Complete Kit
This complete snorkel kit gets you ready to go deeper in mud and water without flooding your clutch, engine, or crankcase. With bulletproof risers that elevate your air intake and output, high-pressure coil hoses that connect everything up and won’t puncture, and closed-cell silicone sponge gaskets to make everything watertight, we designed our snorkel to be Built for Battle. That means you can ride hard and keep your Ranger dry.
These Aren't Your Grandpa's Gaskets
We’re obsessed with keeping water out. We use closed-cell silicone sponge gaskets—not just silicone—to seal your clutch housing and air box. These gaskets are like neoprene combined with body armor and won’t let any water in no matter how long they’re submerged. They’re tough and tight and you won’t find a better gasket anywhere else. Literally, no one else sells a snorkel kit with gaskets like this. Don’t risk ruining your ride—trust the only guys that turn waterproofing up to 11 (that’s us).
Keeping water out is about more than just crazy futuristic gaskets. Our hoses are 2” diameter high-pressure coil hoses so that they won’t puncture or tear when you’re riding deep. We even provide extra long hoses so they can catch water before it gets to your air box if you go too deep.
It’s overkill because we know you’ll go over-the-top.
- (3) snorkel risers w/ faceplates
- Closed-cell silicone sponge air box, clutch housing, and clutch backing plate gaskets
- (3) high pressure coil hoses
- Gas tank vent hose
- Heater tube
- Riser mounting brackets
- All hardware, plugs, and bellows
- Full color instructions
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).