- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
- Adjustable fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- Includes defrost hoses and vents
- Built-in shutoff valve
- 5.2 amps at 13.6 volts
- Capable of 20,000 BTU at 135 CFM
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- IP67 rating
- Easy install—includes all necessary hardware and instructions
Were you planning an ice fishing trip, but the once-bearable cold temperature dropped way lower than you expected? No worries! SuperATV's Polaris RZR XP Turbo S In-Dash Heater will keep you warm and toasty—at least until you get to your fishing hole. Mounted inside your dash, it sucks up the heat from your engine and uses it to keep your cab comfortable.
- Mounts in your dash
- Defrosts your windshield
- Provides comfort
- Easy to install
Who wants to freeze their fingers off while scrapping the frost and ice off their windshield? No one! Our in-dash cab heater comes with all the vents and hoses you need to defrost your windshield while you're sitting in the cab. It's pretty simple—let this Polaris RZR in-dash heater do the work for you.
Cab Comfort for Your RZR
You won't want to leave the comfy haven of your machine's cab once you experience its toasty warmth. Because it pulls heat from your engine, your cab stays cozy as long as your engine is running. Plus, it's equipped with a top-notch radiator hose that can handle extreme temperatures from a bone-chilling -40°F to a scorching 285°F. No matter how wild the weather gets, you'll always be riding in comfort.
Installation Made Simple
Who has time to waste the whole day on a complicated heater installation when there's fishing to be done? That's why we've simplified the process by including everything you need for a quick install—hoses, tubing, clamps, hose pliers, and more. Say goodbye to the hassle and hello to a warm cab.
WARNING: This product can impact machine operation. Customer and/or user is responsible for ensuring that this product is compatible with their machine as currently configured, properly installed, and understands any impact this product has or might have on the machine's operation.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).