Mirrors sold as a complete pair
- 2015+ Polaris Ranger 500-570-ETX Midsize
- 2022+ Polaris Ranger SP570 Midsize
- 2013+ Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2017+ Polaris Ranger XP 1000
- 2020+ Polaris Ranger 1000
- 2016+ Polaris General 1000
- 2016+ Can-Am Defender
- 2018+ Can-Am Maverick Trail, Maverick Sport
- 2021+ Can-Am Commander, Commander MAX only
- 2019+ John Deere Gator 835-865 Models with Pro-Fit Roll Cage
- 2018+ CF Moto U-Force 1000 with Pro-Fit Roll Cage
- 2021+ CF Moto U-Force 600 with Pro-Fit Roll Cage
- 2023+ CF Moto Z-Force 800 Trail
- 2023+ CF Moto Z-Force 950 Trail
- 2023 CF Moto Z-Force 950 Sport
For UTV's with FULL DOORS you will need to drill a hole to mount these to your door kit CLICK HERE FOR INFO
- Large 7.5" x 4.3" viewing area
- High Impact construction
- Convex design
- Multiple adjustment points
- Durable breakaway folding design
- Sold as a pair (driver, passenger)
The UTV Side Mirrors from SCM are an essential accessory for any off-road adventure. Designed to enhance visibility and safety, these mirrors offer a clear view of the surroundings while driving your UTV. With a sturdy construction, they are built to withstand the toughest terrain and harsh weather conditions.
Whether you are tackling rough trails or exploring new territory, these side mirrors provide you with peace of mind while driving. They are easy to install and fit most round cage UTV models, so you can upgrade your ride in no time. Experience improved visibility and safety with the SCM UTV Side Mirrors.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).