- 2015+ Polaris Ranger 500-570-ETX Midsize
- 2013+ Polaris Ranger XP 900
- 2017+ Polaris Ranger XP 1000
- 2020+ Polaris Ranger 1000
- 2023+ Polaris XP Kinetic
- 2016+ Polaris General 1000, General XP (will not fit with Seizmik 18069 mirror mounts)
- 2016+ Can-Am Defender
- 2018+ Can-Am Maverick Trail, Maverick Sport
- 2021+ Can-Am Commander, Commander MAX only
- 2019+ John Deere Gator 835-865 Models with Pro-Fit Roll Cage
- 2018+ CF Moto U-Force 1000, U-Force 600 with Pro-Fit Roll Cage
- 2023+ CF Moto Z-Force 800 Trail
- 2023+ CF Moto Z-Force 950 Trail
- 2023 CF Moto Z-Force 950 Sport
NEW BALL JOINT MOUNTING SYSTEM—Versatile Mirror Clamp with a new Ball Joint design provides a wide range of rotation for the mirror housing and installation options
FULL BREAKAWAY GEOMETRY—Designed to break away during impacts to prevent damage
SHATTER RESISTANT SAFETY GLASS—For maximum safety
CONVEX MIRROR SURFACE—Provides a wider viewing range and image stabilization
SOLD AS A PAIR
DURABLE CAST ALUMINUM HOUSING—For a nearly indestructible and lightweight aluminum housing to withstand the most extreme punishment
LOW PROFILE HINGED CLAMP FOR ROUND TUBE ROPS—Clamp design provides extreme clamping power, minimal interference with other accessories, and a simple installation
CAST ALUMINUM MIRROR GUARD—Full Perimeter Bezel constructed from cast aluminum for the ultimate mirror protection
304 STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE—High Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware for years of reliable, trouble-free performance
RUN IN STYLE—Color Bezel & Cap Kits are available in popular colors to coordinate with your ride (sold separately)
UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY—No matter how the mirror gets damaged, we’ll send you the parts to repair your mirror for free
Seizmik’s Photon Side View Mirrors feature a sleek, horizontal design and new ball joint mounting system created to compliment most any UTV, but particularly the sport side-by-sides on the market today.
The new ball joint and low profile clamp allow for a wide range of motion and break away feature, and accommodates the various A-pillar angles created by OEM or custom cages.
The Photon Side View Mirrors include replaceable, convex mirror glass and, as always, are backed by Seizmik’s Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. We don’t care if your cow eats the mirror, or you shoot it, we’ll send you the replacement parts needed to repair the mirror for FREE. SERIOUSLY. FREE. And, you can customize your Photon Side View Mirrors to match your ride with our Color Cast Aluminum Trim Kits (sold separately).
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).