FITMENT INFO: For Polycarbonate Windshields Only
WARNING: Installation requires cutting your windshield. Please read directions carefully and install AT YOUR OWN RISK. Only attempt to cut polycarbonate windshields. Acrylic windshields will most likely crack if you attempt to install this kit. DO NOT attempt to install in glass.
The Versa-Vent self install kit from Seizmik, includes 2 Seizmik Versa-Vents, cutting template, and all mounting hardware. The dual vent system is designed to add driver and passenger ventilation and anti-fogging features to polycarbonate windshields. The Versa-Vent features a defog mode. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
The innovative windshield vents include the following features:
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Dimensions are 11 3/4" x 3 3/4" Depth is 2 3/4"
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).