- Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 2 only : (2021+)
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- NOTE - may require slight modification/removal of rear windshield if using OEM Yamaha sliding glass rear shield
- Includes all hardware and instructions
These Upper Doors Are Super Tough
There’s nothing worse than missing quality trail time because the weather turned bad. A little rain never hurt anybody, but if it’s really coming down, you’ll need some extra protection to ride comfortably. That’s where SuperATV’s Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors come in. Add these doors to your Yamaha Wolverine RMAX 1000 to shield you and your buddies from rain, mud, and cold weather. They’re designed using our premium Pel-Tek technology to be water resistant, versatile, and extra strong. You can even pair them with our windshields to boost your cab protection.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
You won’t find premium soft cab enclosure components this tough anywhere else. Our PVC-backed polyester doors utilize Pel-Tek technology to prevent punctures, abrasions, and mildew. This material is finished with a premium stitching technique and CNC cut for a tight fit that won’t stretch over time. And installation is easy! Our doors secure to your cage using heavy-duty Velcro, snaps, and cinch straps—they’ll stay on through virtually anything.
Windows Offer Exceptional Clarity
Nobody wants to sacrifice visibility for protection—and with our soft doors, you don’t have to. The soft vinyl windows are UV resistant so yellowing and cracking will never be a problem. We also double polish them for exceptional clarity. No matter what you pit them up against, your windows will stay as clear as the day you got them.
Versatility to the Max
When you need protection from the elements, these soft cab enclosure doors stay closed tight thanks to snag-free zippers. And when you’re ready to feel a breeze or just want to keep the mud off your doors, you can roll them up or zip them off to completely remove them. Heavy-duty snaps will keep them out of the way. These Yamaha soft doors are the epitome of versatility.
Make It a Full Cab Enclosure
Why not complete the package and go for a total cab enclosure? Our soft upper doors are compatible with our windshields and your stock lower doors, so you can ride in comfort through all seasons and trail conditions.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).