- Can-Am Defender 500 / 800 / 1000 (Non Crew Models) Sold as a pair, driver & passenger door
For 2020 and newer Defenders, two holes may need to be drilled (one hole in each of our bracket part I) to accommodate the new bolt pattern found on the newer models.
The SEIZMIK Framed Door Kit for the Can-Am Defender mounts quickly and easily to the vehicle without cutting or drilling into any part of the vehicle. Sturdy steel frames designed & engineered in CAD using precision 3D scanned geometry for a tighter fit into the vehicles door jamb. Equipped with a new 2-stage double rotary latching system, a full perimeter automotive grade EPDM foam gasket, and UV resistant PVC coated polyester textiles, these doors fit tight and help seal the cab from water, wind, and dust intrusion.
- Improved Two-Stage Double Rotary Latching System—maximizes latch engagement with less effort to close
- Recessed Exterior Handle—prevents snagging limbs or getting damaged during tight trail riding
- Larger Recessed Exterior Door Latch Pocket—allows gloved hands more room to grab handle
- Improved Interior and Exterior Door Handles—ergonomically designed for comfortable engagement and operation
- Glass Filled Nylon Door Handles & Housings—for extreme durability
- 3/4 Window Design—allows rolling up & down without annoying interference with shoulder restraint bar
Materials & Construction:
- Sturdy .75” Diameter Steel Frames—designed & engineered in CAD using precision 3D scanned geometry for a tighter fit into the vehicles door jamb
- Heavy-Duty Low Profile Steel Hinges—attach to vehicle without cutting or drilling into body plastics and provide a range of adjustment to fine tune fitment & position
- Durable UV Resistant PVC Coated Heavyweight Polyester Textile
- Optical Grade PVC Windows
- Full Perimeter Automotive Grade EPDM Foam Gasket—conforms to contours of door perimeter providing excellent seal and easier closing
- Quick and Easy installation—no drilling or cutting required
- Dual Zippered Window Pulls—provide multiple open positions for venting options
- Integrated Interior Window Storage Pocket—windows roll down and stow away neatly and out of the way
- Built-in Handle—for pulling the door shut
- Lower Door Windows—added visibility to maneuver in tight spots
- Pinned Hinges—the entire door comes off in seconds, no tools required
- Removable Door Skins—separate upper and lower pieces
Integration & Compatibility:
- Integrated Brackets—accept sideview mirrors for optimal placement & visibility
- Works with OEM roofs and most windshields
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).