- CFMOTO UForce 1000 : (2018-2022 only)
- Ergonomic height for a comfortable ride
- Multi-bend aluminum construction for style and weight savings
- Heavy-duty steel frame with two mounting points for long-lasting performance
- Pre-assembled for easy bolt-on installation
- Powder coated for added durability
Protection, Function, and Style
Your UForce is just a UForce until you put SuperATV’s Aluminum Doors on it. They make you and your machine tougher, better looking, and more comfortable. The aluminum construction takes on everything the trail throws at it while the brake-press bent contours give it the curves to stand out. So get aluminum doors for your CFMOTO UForce 1000 because your machine isn’t quite finished without them.
Designed with Comfort in Mind
These doors aren’t a one-size-fits-all design—we made them just for the UForce, and you can tell. They’re the perfect height to block mud, rocks, and branches while still giving you a comfortable place to rest your arm. The bends give you more room for your legs so you don’t bang up your knees every time you hit a bump. And to make getting in and out easy, we use a simple automotive-style latch that’s usable with gloves.
These doors are made with lightweight aluminum bolted to a strong tubular steel frame to give them the ideal strength-to-weight-ratio. The heavy-duty hinges prevent the door from overextending so that you don’t wear out your doors just by using them. We finish them with a UV-resistant powder coat to ensure years of use.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).