- Honda Talon 1000R (2019+)
- 1.5" Additional clearance
- 1.25" Diameter steel tubing
- Chromoly steel pivot blocks and ball joint housings
- Stronger than OEM
- Pre-adjusted pivot blocks for easy install
- Includes bushing removal and insertion tool
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Super ATV high-clearance A arms for the 1000R feature industry-leading adjustable chromoly pivot blocks so you can get the camber you want. Out of the box, your arms come preadjusted to factory specs and ready to install. However, unlike others, SuperATV A Arms allow you to adjust your alignment, so you can maintain perfect camber and eliminate premature wear that can come from the addition of a lift kit or larger tires.
With chromoly steel adjustable pivot blocks and ball joint housings, this A arm’s most important anchor points are bulletproof. We wanted to make sure these A arms could take you through every trail, every rock garden, and every rider mistake. We don’t mess around, and neither should you.