- Honda Talon 1000R : 2019+
- Provide an additional 1.5” of ground clearance
- Made of high strength-to-weight ratio steel alloy—stronger than chromoly
- 1/8” steel plating with 3/16” gussets
- Boxed design
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Add our rear A-arms for a total suspension overhaul
- Tubed design
- 1-1/2” steel tubing
Push the Limits
Hit the Trails with Confidence
Our trailing arms give your rear suspension a total upgrade with their industry-leading design, high-strength materials, and head-turning good looks. They also give you an additional 1.5” of ground clearance, so you can confidently pass over larger rocks and hurdles. If you’re looking for a rear suspension setup that offers increased stability and strength that won’t quit, you’re in the right place.
Strength That’s Built for Battle
These trailing arms are made using 1/8”-thick steel plating with 3/16” gussets, but it’s not just the thickness of the material that delivers—it’s the material itself. We use a high strength-to-weight ratio steel alloy that’s stronger than chromoly, so you know it’s built to withstand whatever kind of abuse you put it through. They’re also powder coated for UV resistance and additional durability. If you’re still wondering if these trailing arms are tough enough to keep up with you on the trail, just take a look at our warranty. We believe so strongly in this product that we back all of our trailing arms with a lifetime warranty. Just try to tear these up—we dare you.
Sleek and Stylish
The strength and performance delivered by these rear trailing arms would be enough for most people, but why stop there? We know that turning heads and breaking necks is just as important, and that’s why we put so much effort into making these arms look as sleek and stylish as your machine—because we’re all about delivering the total package.
Make It a Total Suspension Overhaul
Complete your rear suspension upgrade by adding SuperATV’s rear A-arms. These tubed control arms are made using 1-1/2” 4130 steel tubing and add even more stability to your ride. Just like the trailing arms, we powder coat them for extra strength and dependability. With SuperATV’s trailing arms and rear A-arms installed on your machine, you’re a guaranteed force to be reckoned with.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).