Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew Convertible Cab Enclosure Doors By Super ATV
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Crew : 2019-2020
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020
- Will NOT fit NON XP Rangers
- Removable top half for increased airflow
- Made with lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate
- XR Optic Hard Coating adds unmatched scratch resistance
- Frame constructed of powder-coated carbon steel
- Seals tight with Secure Seal technology
- Includes sliding windows and bolt-on side-view mirrors
- Lockable latches are easy to open and close
Designed for Year-Round Riding
Give your cab a comfort boost by adding SuperATV’s Convertible Cab Enclosure Doors to your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew. They easily transform from full doors to half, and they feature a built-in sliding window. Riding through all weather conditions has never been easier. Lightly-tinted polycarbonate offers style and protection that will stand strong through years of rough riding. Our innovative two-piece design combined with lots of convenient features make these a set of convertible doors that you won’t find anywhere else.
Switch from Full to Half Doors
A sliding window is a great feature to have, but what happens when you want even more airflow than that? To really let the breeze in, just remove the top piece and you’re left with half doors that are perfect for summer riding. The half door sits low enough to rest your elbow on the frame, but still high enough to keep the trail debris out. The lower piece can be totally removed too, so you can easily return to that open-cab feel whenever you want.
Sealed with Secure Seal Technology
Cab enclosure doors don’t do you much good if rain and wind are sneaking in around the edges. Luckily, these doors utilize our Secure Seal technology. Full-length bulb seals and powerful gas struts keep everything snug, rattle-free, and leak-proof.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
These Polaris Ranger doors are made from polycarbonate, giving them an impact strength that’s 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. They’re treated with our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating, which shields against scratches, abrasions, and harmful UV rays. XR Optic will keep your doors looking new, year after year. The frame is made from powder-coated steel tubing for even more durability.
Packed with Convenient Features
These aren’t your average UTV doors. The top half features a built-in sliding window, giving you total control over airflow without having to sacrifice the convenience of a full set of doors. They come with side-view mirrors, enhancing visibility and making every ride safer. Key-locking latches add an extra touch of security to your machine and secure gas struts keep the doors from slamming closed. The icing on the cake is a quick and easy install. You’ll be on the trail and enjoying a more comfortable ride in no time.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).