- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Big Game Edition : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Trail Boss : 2022+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Waterfowl Edition : 2022+
NOTE: This kit does NOT fit non-XP models
- Innovative design lets you convert from full to half doors for any season
- Built-in sliding window
- Made with lightly tinted 1/4” scratch resistant polycarbonate
- Scratch resistant doors are hard coated on both sides
- Frame constructed of powder coated 3/4” tube steel
- Gas-powered struts securely hold doors open and prevent them from slamming
- Includes bolt on side view mirrors
- Secure key-locking latches
- Compatible with most aftermarket roofs and windshields
A Door for Year-Round Use
SuperATV Convertible Hard Cab Doors for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000 are designed for year-round use. You won't find these doors anywhere else. They use an innovative two-piece, scratch-resistant polycarbonate design that makes them perfect for year-round use. They convert easily into half doors and feature a built-in sliding window, so you can get the right amount of airflow to make every ride comfortable. It's like having two doors in one!
Converts to Comfortable Half Door
If the sliding window doesn't get you enough air, quickly convert them to durable elbow-height door to keep mud and debris out and let the summer air in. With the top half removed, your arm rests comfortably on the metal frame. If you prefer a fully open cab in the summertime the bottom half can be easily removed from its hinges as well. It’s the perfect cab door for your UTV any day of the year.
Air Flow for Every Ride
These doors give you ultimate versatility. The top half of the door comes with a built-in sliding window. The latch-locking windows give you control over your airflow without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of full doors.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
The lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate upper and lower doors are super strong and supported by a 3/4” steel DOM tube frame. Whether you’re rocking a half door or full door, you get polycarbonate strength and durability. Hard coating is available and increases the polycarbonate’s scratch resistance and UV protection. These doors are perfect for keeping out rain, sleet, snow, mud, and cold.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).