- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition: 2015+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks edition : 2017+
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Ball Joint Individually
Keller Ball Joints Fix What’s Broke
Keller ball joints are designed to fix the standard OEM ball joint design. Instead of using a snap ring to hold the ball joint in, we use a threaded chromoly housing that can’t get pushed through no matter what. Todd Keller’s original design is still the high bar for ball joints that can’t pull out. And if you’re riding with a lift and big tires, Keller Ball Joints for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 will last longer than just about any other ball joint out there.
The Industry’s Best Durability
Keller Ball Joints were the first threaded ball joint on the market. The joint presses into the A-arms and then the housing threads onto the joint giving you a nearly unbreakable ball joint. Plus, they’re rock solid with hardened chromoly steel housings and studs. To top it all off, they’re easily adjustable and greaseable so you can keep them running smooth for years.
Who needs these RZR XP 1000 Keller Ball Joints? We can answer that with another question: have you ever replaced a ball joint before? That’s right—if you’ve ever wore out or busted a ball joint, then you’ll save time and money upgrading. And if you haven’t yet, upgrade anyway so it doesn’t. They don’t use a weak OEM-style snap ring, so they can handle your loaded machine better. They’re perfect for people who like to spend less time in the garage, and more time wheeling hard with big tires and big rides.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).