- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018-2021
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Ball joints are sold individually
Smarter Ball Joints for Better Rides
Todd Keller designed his original two-piece ball joints to eliminate the need for a snap ring. That’s because when you’re wheeling hard on your Turbo S, it’s way too easy for a ball joint to push right past your snap ring and ruin your ride. So put Keller Ball Joints on your Polaris RZR XP Turbo S—the chromoly components and smarter design will ensure that broken ball joints aren’t part of your weekend.
Nothing Beats Keller’s Durability
Keller Ball Joints are the high bar for durability. The two-piece design presses in on one side of your A-arm and threads in on the other, kind of like a bolt and nut. The result is a ball joint that’s virtually impossible to pop out while riding. Plus, they’re extremely robust thanks to the hardened chromoly housings and studs. To top it off, they’re greaseable and adjustable for like-new operation over their entire lifetime.
Go Big with Better Ball Joints
Sometimes stock just doesn’t cut it. When you want to go big with your rig, make sure you add Keller Ball Joints too. They’re perfect for lifted machines, big tires, and wild rides. By eliminating OEM’s flimsy snap ring, you can count on them to handle all that extra weight without breaking a sweat.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).