2022+ Polaris Ranger SP570 Midsize Inferno Cab Heater w/Defrost
- Polaris Ranger SP 570 Midsize 2-seat (2021+)
- Polaris Ranger SP 570 Crew Midsize (2021+)
- Direct-fit to your machine and hidden from sight.
- Includes all necessary components: heater hose, hose splicers, hose clamps, mounting brackets, defrost and floor louvers, ductwork & wiring.
- SPAL multi-speed blower. SPAL is the world leader in high-performance fans and blowers, ensuring performance with longevity that is second to none. The fan has a 1-year warranty.
- Includes the OEM thin-line rectangular defrost vents.
- The custom multi-speed switch fits right into factory dash holes.
- 18,000 BTU heater.
Stay warmer outside longer with a top-quality Polaris Ranger SP 570 Midsize Heater with Defrost from Inferno Cab Heaters. This complete heater kit is a direct fit, hidden from sight and includes everything you need to install it into your UTV. It’s built with a SPAL high-performance blower, ensuring longevity and high performance and the fan comes with a 3-year warranty.
UTV Extender Kit comes with 2 Louvers, 2 Duct Y-Fittings and 8-feet of 2″ Flexible Duct Hose to extend the air output capabilities of your direct-fit Inferno UTV cab heater.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).