2022+ Polaris RZR Pro R 4-seat UHMW Skid Plate Kit
- Polaris RZR Pro R 4-seat (2022+)
NOTE - This item has a $90 shared shipping charge
This kit includes Main Skid plates which cover the underside of your vehicle.
Constructed from 3/8 inch or 1/2 inch UHMW. Slide over obstacles, absorb impacts and prevent items from intruding into the cab, preventing a lot of wear and damage in the process. Helping to protect some of your largest investments, your youth, and their rides. UHMW is Significantly lighter and more durable than aluminum or other skid plate material options out there.
UHMW means: Ultra High Molecular Weight, Ultimately it’s a density measurement. During its manufacturing process, the molecules of this plastic is compacted as densely and close together as possible. UHMW is roughly 100x times denser than HMW, and exponentially denser than ABS or other common plastics. Our UHMW is partially made from Recycled UHMW materials, making the constancy more rigid and impact absorbent then that of just fresh new plastic, allowing the perfect amount of limited flexing capability needed to endure impacts. Our UHMW has a very low Friction coefficient, meaning its very slippery in rough conditions, up there with Teflon and other abrasion resistant materials, but it has the impact resistance and density to back it up and withstand some of the harshest environments you can throw at it.
- 6061st Aluminum X-Brace reinforcement plate
- Reinforces rear skid plate to limit impact flexing in vital areas
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).