Extreme toughness and traction. Proven reliability. The all-new BFGoodrich KM3 tire delivers off-road performance unlike any mud-terrain tire before it. Featuring enhanced CoreGard Max technology for tougher sidewalls and Krawl-TEK tread compound for better grip and traction, the KM3 is built from the ground-up to conquer any terrain.
• Adapted from race-proven technology designed for the Baja 1000-winning Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 and Baja T/A ® KR2
• BUILT with Steel Belted Radial Construction for increased durability and optimal ride quality
• Engineered to BALANCE MAXIMUM TOUGHNESS with minimal weight for more comfort and handling performance
• TRACTION-ARMOR sidewall sculpture - Designed to boost traction capabilities in mud and soft soil thanks to a notched shoulder design.
• Terrain attack tread designed tread blocks help to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach.
• Mud phobic bars created to release compacted mud for enhanced traction in muddy and soft soil conditions
• Linear Flex Zones built to allow the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down situations.
• Thick extended should rubber helps protect the critical sidewall failure zone.
• Tough sidewall rubber helps resist splitting and bruising.