- CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail : 2023+
- CFMOTO ZForce 950 Sport : 2023+
- CFMOTO ZForce 950 Trail : 2023+
- Note - will not fit 950 HO models
Don’t let unpredictable weather keep you from taking your ZForce 800 out for a spin. For the best combination of protection and comfort, install SuperATV’s CFMOTO ZForce 800 Scratch-Resistant Flip Windshield. The multi-stage latching system lets you switch between fully closed, vented, and fully open right from your seat. And its 2-piece design gives it a perfect fit to your machine. Stay prepared for the unexpected!
The Perfect Ingredients
If you want a high-quality windshield, you need high-quality parts. That’s why we’ve designed this windshield with the best—every clamp, gas strut, and rubber seal was made to withstand the harshest terrain and gives you a rattle-free ride that you’ll love.
Trust Polycarbonate Strength
The strongest UTV windshield material in the industry is polycarbonate. Our 1/4” sheets are 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. They’ll stand up to thrown rocks, low-hanging branches, and even rollovers without cracking.
XR Optic Hard Coating
With a combination of polycarbonate and our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating, this windshield is unstoppable. The invisible, scratch-resistant coating is applied to both sides to protect against hazing and deterioration. You’ll have crystal-clear rides for years to come.
Made by Experts
SuperATV has the most experienced windshield designers and manufacturers in the industry. We strive to set the bar for quality and innovation. If you’re looking for the best, you can get it from us.
- Designed for year-round riding—can be closed, vented, or fully open
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Utilizes our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating
- Fits the contours of your cage and hood perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).