Fits: (Will not fit RZR Turbo S models)
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP FOX Edition
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 FOX Edition
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP LE
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 LE
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP
2020 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4
Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your RZR to the edge with High Lifter’s 3”-5" Signature Series Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Signature Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 3”-5" Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and powder coated for durability and reliability in any environment. No other lift kit on the market can match the robust and rugged design of the Signature Series Lift Kit!
3”-5" Signature Series Lift Kit Features:
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application
- Powder-coated in hammer-tone black
- Front and rear lift
This lift is a 3" lift with standard OEM shock preload settings. 5" of lift can be achieved by adjusting/increasing the OEM shock preload settings.
NOTE: Does not work on DYNAMIX models due to the length of the factory shock.
NOTE: Starting with the 2018 Turbo Fox Edition, the customer will need to swap the rear shocks form left to right. The reservoir is mounted on the body for the Fox Edition models, causing interference from the reservoir to CVT pipe on the turbo.
NOTE: Starting with the 2018 Turbos equipped with Walker Evans Shocks, for the rear shocks, the customer will need to rotate the reservoir around to get clearance from the CVT pipe.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
Highlifter - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).