- Honda Pioneer 1000 3-seat ONLY : 2016+
- Removable top half for increased airflow
- Made with lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate
- XR Optic Hard Coating adds unmatched scratch resistance
- Frame constructed of powder-coated carbon steel
- Seals tight with Secure Seal technology
- Includes sliding windows and bolt-on side-view mirrors
- Lockable latches are easy to open and close
Sealed with Secure Seal Technology
These doors were made to keep the elements out thanks Secure Seal technology. A full-length bulb seal and powerful gas struts keep the doors snug to the frame of your machine. So not only is your cab leak-proof, but you also get a rattle-free ride.
Switch From a Full to a Half Door
There are a ton of great features with this set of doors, but one of the best is they're convertible. You can switch from a full door to a half door when you want more airflow than what a window can give you. It's simple: remove the bolts from the bottom portion of the door and unhook the gas strut. The half door sits low enough to rest your arm on its frame but still high enough to protect you from trail debris. And if our half-door concept isn't open enough, you can remove it too for that open-cab feel.
Made with Scratch-Resistant Polycarbonate
We know you'll be riding in rough terrain, so we've made these doors with tough polycarbonate. Why? Because it's 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass. And that's not all—we treated them with our proprietary XR Optic Hard Coating for added durability against scratches, abrasions, and harmful UV rays. Plus, we've made the frame from powder-coated steel tubing, so these doors will last.
Loaded with Convenient Features
We've outdone ourselves with these doors—there's nothing like them on the market. They’re cleverly designed for better protection and to control your cab's comfort level, and they're loaded with accessories. They come with side-view mirrors, expanding your visibility and making your ride safer. Our key-locking latches add extra security to your machine, while the secure gas struts make them easier to open and close. And if that wasn't enough, installation is super easy. You'll have these doors installed on your machine and will be riding the trails before you know it.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).