- Honda Pioneer 700-4 : 2014+
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of lightly-tinted 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
More Coverage, More Comfort
It happens to the best of us. You gas it a little too hard through the puddle and the next thing you feel is warm mud sliding down your neck. To avoid that, you need a SuperATV Rear Windshield on your Honda Pioneer 700-4. It’s tough, practical, and offers superior protection from the elements. The flip design ensures that it doesn’t interfere with your dump bed. And if you run a front windshield on its own, you know all about the suction and dust swirls that get inside the cab. A rear windshield puts a stop to that.
A Tough Windshield that Doesn’t Block Your Bed
When we designed the rear windshield for the Pioneer 700, we wanted a product you could really get behind. That’s why every part is built to endure the harshest conditions. The trail-proven gas struts make it easy to flip the windshield up so you can use your dump bed. We pair those with heavy-duty clamps and seals ensure a secure fit that makes installation a piece of cake.
The Strength of Polycarbonate
Polycarbonate isn’t like other rear window materials—it’s better. How does 25 times stronger than acrylic and 250 times stronger than glass sound? Just because a windshield isn’t in front of you, doesn’t mean stuff can’t fly at it. That’s why we made this Honda rear windshield is so dang impact resistant with 1/4” lightly tinted polycarbonate.
Go with the Pros
Ask around at any bounty course, trailhead, or sand dune and see what kind of windshields people are running. With hundreds of thousands of UTV windshields sold, you’re bound to come across plenty from SuperATV—we’ve manufactured and sold more than anyone else in the industry.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).