Kawasaki Teryx 850 4-Seat Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 800 : 2016+
- Kawasaki Teryx 4 S : 2021+
NOTE: Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
Durable Upper Doors
You and your buddies are tearing up the mud hole, throwing slop everywhere. It’s fun until 2 days later when you’re still trying to get all the dried mud out of your seats. Next time, shield your cab from the worst of the mess with SuperATV’s Kawasaki Teryx 4 Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors. They're made with our Pel-Tek technology for incredible strength, durability, and long-lasting clarity. They’re easy to install and roll up quickly when you’d rather go without them. Plus, they’re compatible with roofs, windshields, and lower doors to completely seal off your cab from the elements. These doors will protect you and stay looking good for the long haul.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
Our Teryx 4 doors are the best on the market. They’re made to be resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, and mildew with our Pel-Tek technology. The fabric is CNC cut for a precision fit that won’t stretch or sag over time. The stitching and edges use binding, which is superior to hemming for durability. You can mount it with heavy-duty Velcro, snaps, or both. Cinch straps add extra security for fast riding or trailering so they won’t come loose when you need them to stay put. No matter how you ride, these doors were designed take the abuse.
Vinyl That Won’t Yellow
We worked to make these soft doors the highest quality possible. The difference is noticeable compared to other soft doors. A big part of that quality is the vinyl window. We double polish our vinyl to make it exceptionally clear like a window should be, not like a piece of vinyl. It’s also UV-resistant to fight yellowing and cracking over time. These doors will stay looking clear as crystal ride after ride—just wipe the mud off.
A soft door is the perfect solution for the adventurous rider. They unzip and roll up quickly on hot days or any other time you don’t need them. The zippers are strong so they won’t snag, catch, or break. The heavy-duty snaps won’t come free unexpectedly either, so the doors stay in place until you move them. If you need to convert from an open window to a closed cab quickly, you won’t find a better option. You’ll be ready in seconds for whatever Mother Nature or the trails can throw at you.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).