- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
Soft Upper Doors That Work
Riding unprotected through rain and cold sucks, but using a crappy canvas door that doesn’t help sucks even more. Get SuperATV’s Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Upper Doors for your Polaris General 1000 to protect yourself from the elements. Our doors use Pel-Tek technology to ensure they’re as tough and water resistant as possible. Not to mention, they’re incredibly versatile, so they can keep out rain one minute and roll up to let in a breeze the next.
Made with Pel-Tek Technology
Our canvas door material uses Pel-Tek technology to make them the most reliable soft doors on the market. The PVC-backed polyester material is resistant to punctures, abrasion, and mildew and CNC cut for a perfect fit that won’t sag. We use high-quality binding along the edges to make the weak spots tough and finish them with premium stitching. Finally, they secure with Velcro and frame mounted snaps. You can even use the included cinch straps for added security while riding or trailering.
Our vinyl windows take clarity to the next level. They’re double polished to make them the most exceptionally clear windshields on the market. On top of that, they’re UV resistant so they won’t fade, yellow, or break down over time.
A Versatile Soft Cab Enclosure
Wild swings in weather can make your ride uncomfortable if you’re not ready for them. Luckily, our upper doors are ready for anything. The window uses heavy-duty, snag-free zippers to roll up on the fly. They can be secured with flaps and robust snaps to keep them safe from mud and debris. You’ll always be one step ahead of the weather.
Make it a Full Cab Enclosure
If you want total protection from mother nature, be sure to add a roof and windshields to seal your cab. With a full cab enclosure, there’s no force of nature that can ruin your ride.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).