- Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Polaris General 1000-4 : 2016+
- Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+
- Polaris General XP 1000-4 : 2020+
- Additional Storage for 2016+ Polaris General
- Designed to fit on the stock General or General 4 cage, above the Driver or Passenger Seat
- Perfect for sunglasses, cell phones, clothing, spare rags, and extra water bottles!
- Features a large and medium size zippered compartment
- Constructed with durable, water resistant marine-grade vinyl.
Take advantage of under utilized space in your Polaris General with PRP’s Overhead Bag and gain tons of much needed storage for your Polaris UTV!
Our Overhead Bags are designed to fit on the stock General or General 4, right above the driver or passenger seats. Bag features include two zippered compartments for quick and easy access to storage whether you’re strapped into the seats, or standing outside the vehicle. The medium sized compartment on the front is great for keeping cell phones clean and in easy reach.
Hook’ N’ Loop Strips easily attach around the bars of the stock roll cage, and the rear of the bag attaches to the 4 bolts on the stock roof.
Bags are sold Individually – so purchase one for the driver seat, passenger seat, or purchase two for both sides!
Fits 2016+ Polaris General and General 4 with stock Cage and Roof.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- A $10 fee will be accessed to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).