Polaris FULL-Size Ranger models with Round Tubing ONLY
- Ranger 800 Full Size (XP/XD) (2010-2014)
- Ranger 800 Crew & 6X6 (2010-2014)
- Ranger 500 Full Size (2010 only)
- Ranger Diesel Full Size (2010-2014)
- Ranger 570 Full Size (Round roll cage) (2016+)
- **Will not fit 2009 Ranger XP 700 model
The Polaris Ranger Full-Tilting Windshield protects you and your passengers from the elements.
This versatile windshield incorporates a three-position tilt mechanism allowing you to adjust it from fully closed, to half extended, to fully extended. You also have the ability to quickly remove the top panel, creating a convenient half windshield. This is the toughest windshield available made from the best materials on the market!
- Three-position tilt mechanism to control airflow
- Constructed of ultra-thick, Hard-Coated, scratch-resistant 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate
- Super-smooth edges and custom bend design provides maximum rigidity
- Custom injection-molded nylon mounting brackets
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Fits entirely between the roll bars
- Easy to install and no drilling required
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).