Polaris FULL-Size Ranger models with Round Tubing ONLY
- Ranger 800 Full Size (XP/XD) (2010-2014)
- Ranger 800 Crew & 6X6 (2010-2014)
- Ranger 500 Full Size (2010 only)
- Ranger Diesel Full Size (2010-2014)
- Ranger 570 Full Size (Round roll cage) (2016+)
- **Will not fit 2009 Ranger XP 700 model
The Polaris Ranger Full-Tilting Windshield protects you and your passengers from the elements.
This versatile windshield incorporates a three-position tilt mechanism allowing you to adjust it from fully closed, to half extended, to fully extended. You also have the ability to quickly remove the top panel, creating a convenient half windshield. This is the toughest windshield available made from the best materials on the market!
- Three-position tilt mechanism to control airflow
- Constructed of ultra-thick, Hard-Coated, scratch-resistant 1/4" MR10 GE Lexan Polycarbonate
- Super-smooth edges and custom bend design provides maximum rigidity
- Custom injection-molded nylon mounting brackets
- All stainless steel, black-coated finish hardware
- Fits entirely between the roll bars
- Easy to install and no drilling required