POLARIS RANGER CREW HEAVY-DUTY CARRIER BEARING
Replaces OEM Part #: 3514806, 3515075, 3514900
- Polaris Ranger XP 570 Crew : 2015-2016
- Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014-2018
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017-2018
- Polaris Ranger 1000 Diesel Crew : 2015-2018
NOTE: Compatible with SuperATV and OEM prop shafts
Time for a Smoother Ride
Vibration from your stock prop shaft can be a (literal) pain in the rear. If you ask us, that’s all the more reason to upgrade to SuperATV’s Heavy-Duty Carrier Bearing for your Polaris Ranger Crew. It has a unique two-piece design that keeps trail debris out, leaving you with a smooth and rattle-free ride. Our greaseable, self-aligning bearing requires less maintenance than your stock carrier bearing. And this isn’t just a replacement part—it’s an upgrade! It delivers significant strength over stock so you’ll enjoy better, longer-lasting performance.
Pillow Block Assembly Makes Installation Easy
We didn’t stop at brute strength—we want this Ranger Crew carrier bearing to make your life easier, too. Our two-piece pillow block design ensures unbeatable strength and makes the installation process a breeze. The bearing clamps easily around the prop shaft to create a secure stronghold that prevents shifting. Our design also keeps dirt and mud from getting inside the bearing, which keeps it clean and maximizes longevity.
Greasing Made Easy
Machine maintenance is nobody’s idea of a good time but it needs to be done. Since there’s no getting out of it, we figured we’d make the process as simple as possible. Our bearings have easily accessible grease fittings for quick and easy maintenance. They’re self-aligning too, which keeps temperatures down and generates less friction. Thanks to our expert design, this carrier bearing will be one of the most low-maintenance parts on your Ranger.
Billet Aluminum and Cast Options
We pride ourselves on offering something for every rider, regardless of ride style or budget. Our heavy-duty carrier bearings are no exception. If you’re a casual rider looking for something tougher and more reliable than stock, our cast aluminum option is a great choice. If you tend to err on the more adventurous side, go with our high-strength 6061 billet aluminum option. It’s perfect for wild rides on hardcore terrain.
- Available in 6061 billet aluminum or cast aluminum
- Stronger than stock
- Greaseable and fully sealed for durability in any condition
- Self-aligning bearing reduces vibration
- Two-piece design and full-color instructions make it easy to install
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).