- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize : 2014-2021
- Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize Crew : 2014-2021
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size Crew : 2016+
- Polaris Ranger 500 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger ETX : 2015-2016
- will not fit 2022+ Ranger Midsize SP 570 models
- Adds 1.5” of rear offset
- Fit up to 28” tires rear tires
- 1.25” tubing is larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
Larger Than Stock A-Arms
There’s nothing more frustrating than your suspension getting hung up on fallen branches when you’re in the middle of a job. Keep up with work by installing SuperATV’s Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 High Clearance 1.5” Rear Offset A-Arms to your machine. They’re high clearance, so you can cruise over the tree branches you use to avoid. And we’ve designed them stronger than stock, increasing the tubing size to 1.25” in diameter. Plus, when you add front and rear A-arms you can run larger tires all the way around.
Ground Clearance Makes a Difference
Our unique, dual-bend design gives these Polaris Ranger high-clearance A-Arms more strength for those demanding rides. Thanks to the 1.5” rear offset, you gain more stability and your Ranger’s wheelbase is extended. This also allows you to run tires up to 38” in the rear without using a lift. Take to the trail with the confidence to cruise over fallen tree branches and boulders.
These Polaris Ranger Midsize 570 control arms don’t just look big. They are big. We’ve designed them with strength in mind, increasing their size to 1.25” in diameter. We finish them with our UV-resistant powder coating to protect against rust and corrosion. If you want to stand out in a crowd, these will do it.
And we include a lifetime warranty with our A-arms because we’re confident in their performance.
Adjustable Pivot Blocks
Our industry-leading adjustable pivot blocks allow you to control your camber. Why would you need to change your camber? To eliminate premature tire wear. And if you don’t want to make any changes, it’s no big deal. We’ve preadjusted your pivot blocks to your machine’s specifications.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).