Polaris Ranger SP 570 Midsize Primal Soft Enclosure Doors by Super ATV
- Polaris Ranger Midsize SP 570 : 2022+
NOTE: Do not use in temperatures below negative 20 degrees Fahrenheit.
- PVC-backed polyester utilizes Pel-Tek technology for maximum strength
- Uses double-polished vinyl windows
- Resistant to water, punctures, abrasions, UV radiation, and mildew
- Heavy-duty snaps hold the windows open for more airflow
- Industrial-strength Velcro strips and snaps hold the doors securely to your frame
- Includes all hardware and instructions
Your work has to get done, rain or shine. That doesn’t mean that you have to just suffer through when the rain starts to pour. Instead of getting soaked, get SuperATV’s Polaris Ranger SP 570 Primal Soft Cab Enclosure Doors. They’re made with Pel-Tek technology for water resistance and strength. They’re easy to zip on and off when you’re ready to enjoy the sunshine too. Our doors also work with roofs and windshields for a full cab enclosure. If you’re looking for the perfect combo of versatility and strength, you’ve found it.
Made Hardcore with Pel-Tek Technology
What is Pel-Tek technology? The best material for a UTV soft door, that’s what. It’s a super tough combination of PVC-backed polyester, CNC-cut fabric, and premium edge binding. Together, that means our soft doors are resistant to punctures, abrasions, and mildew. The fit won’t stretch or sag and the binding won’t fray or peel apart like other doors either. The doors secure with hardcore frame-mounted snaps and heavy-duty Velcro for a tight, secure fit even if you’ve got the pedal to the metal. The included cinch straps add even more security for wild rides or trailering. We made sure these soft doors are built tough to put up with whatever abuse you put them through.
The Best Flexible Windows
We paid special attention to the windows on these doors. We didn’t want a crummy, “how can you call this a window” situation on our hands. We used UV-resistant vinyl that won’t yellow or crack with age. The vinyl is double polished to make it exceptionally clear too. These windows will stay crystal clear ride after ride.
Your Ranger is 1,000% more reliable than the weather. That’s why we built these soft doors to be as versatile as possible. The super strong snaps and Velcro make it easy to remove or reinstall the doors in just a few minutes, but won’t let them fly off if you really punch the gas. The heavy-duty zippers make it easy to open the door from either side or zip it off and completely remove it. They can also be rolled up and moved to the side on hot days that still threaten a pop-up shower (we see you, Midwestern July). Basically, these doors can do it all.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).