- Polaris RZR Pro R 4 : 2022+
- Made with 1/2” thick proprietary ARMW
- Uses patented interlocking design
- Abrasion, break, and bend resistant
- Bolts fit flush to skid plate for a smooth surface
- Full front-to-back protection
- Drain ports make cleanup easy
- Trouble-free installation
Skid Plate Protection
Protecting your Polaris RZR Pro R 4's undercarriage is extremely important if you want to save your drivetrain. When you ride on rough terrain, it's inevitable—you're going to hit bumps, rocks, and branches. So to protect the belly of your machine, add SuperATV's Polaris RZR Pro R 4 Full Skid Plate to your side-by-side. It's stronger than your OEM skid plate and gives you front-to-back coverage, so you can ride how you want knowing your machine and passengers are protected.
Made of Proprietary ARMW
A lot can happen between the bottom of your cab and the ground, so you need a skid plate that you can count on. We've cut this skid plate 1/2” thick from our ARMW material—made from our proprietary blend of UHMW. It's abrasion resistant, superior in strength, and won't bend like your stock skid plate. Plus, it's not going anywhere—our patented interlocking design will keep this RZR Pro R 4 skid plate in place no matter what you bump into.
A Comfortable Ride
Don't let the rough terrain keep you from being comfortable and going full speed—your RZR was made to push the limits. Thanks to our countersunk hardware, this skid plate sits flush with your machine, leaving you with a flat surface so you can easily glide over rocks or stumps.
Installation and Cleanup is a Walk in the Park
Each piece of this skid plate is CNC cut to ensure a perfect fit to your RZR. Our patented interlocking design makes installation and cleanup a breeze. And its built-in drain ports make washing out mud and trail debris a piece of cake. With our easy installation, you’ll be out of the garage and on the trail in no time. It's a practical upgrade for added protection to your undercarriage.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).