- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 SEAT : 2020+
- Made of extremely durable 1/8” LDPE (low-density polyethylene)
- Stops rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris from entering your cab
- Doesn’t interfere with tires or suspension
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation to the rear fender flares
Keeps Mud Out of Your Cab
Your stock PRO XP rear fender flares have a huge problem. They have a massive gap that leads directly into the cab. So no matter how much you protect yourself with windshields and door inserts, you’re always going to have mud plastering your seat when the trail gets sloppy. Block those holes with SuperATV’s Polaris RZR PRO XP Rear Fender Well Mud Guards. They plug up the gap without changing the look of your machine so you can finally keep mud out of your cab.
Strong and Stealthy
What matters most when you fix an OEM problem? First, the parts need to do their job. Second, they need to look like they were always part of your machine. Our PRO XP mud guards are made with 1/8” LDPE that’s incredibly durable but flexible. They won’t buckle when you’re chucking rocks, snow, sand, or mud at them. Plus, they’re all black and tuck into your wheel well neatly. They won’t interfere with your wheels, suspension, or anything else. The only way you’ll know they’re there is from the lack of crap in your cab.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).