***Item is made upon order and ships within 4-6 days. For blackout please allow 10-14 days for shipment***
- Polaris RZR Pro XP
The Polaris RZR PRO XP® exhaust systems are available as Dual Slip Ons in the Performance Series, Dual Full Turbo-Back in the Performance and Titan Series, and a Single Full Turbo-Back Big Core in the Titan SS Series.
All the dual systems use 16” silencers. The Slip-On systems retain the original downpipe and turbo heat shields. The Full Turbo-Back Systems will still retain the original turbo heatshields but replace all the exhaust components after the turbo.
Single Big Core Full Turbo-Back
The single 5” stainless steel silencer and unrestricted 2.5” downpipe was designed and built for serious racing and enthusiasts alike. The silencer uses a 2.5” core to match the downpipe and minimizes back pressure on the turbo and helps to keep the turbo spooled for the best possible throttle response.
Typically, fuel tuning is not required when installing an HMF Exhaust on this machine. However, other modifications to the machine may require the need for fuel tuning to ensure the machine runs properly, and there is no damage to the exhaust system.
HMF Blackout exhausts have a specialized matte colored ceramic coating that is formulated to withstand extreme temperatures.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
HMF - 20%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).