Kit 1 fits:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 (2014-2018)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 (2014-2018)
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter edition (2015+)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 High Lifter edition (2016+)
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 Trails & Rocks edition (2017+)
- Polaris RZR RS1 (2018+)
Kit 2 fits:
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 (2019+)
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 (2019+)
Note: Will NOT fit Highlifter Edition
Polaris RZR RS1 Heavy Duty Tie Rods
Don't get caught on the trails with a broken tie rod. Replace your OEM tie rods with SuperATV's heavy-duty upgrade. As you move to larger tires, more difficult terrain, or from general wear and tear, your stock steering linkage can take a real beating. SuperATV offers a 1 piece, super tough, light weight swaged design to keep you rolling on the trails.
At SuperATV, we understand the need for bulletproof strength and unmatched durability. To ensure an exceptional product, we've increased the size of our tie rod ends, added misalignment bushings, and finished it with the optimal blend of materials and heat treating. Our high strength 4130 Chromoly end is oversized allowing for an increased bearing surface area, leaving you with all-out strength, durability and reliability.
- Increased tie rod bearing size for increased strength
- Heavy duty tie rod ends
- Complete tie rod assembly
- Stock length replacement
- Available in swaged design
SuperATV Tie Rod Ends
- 4130 Chromoly
- Heavy duty design
- Precision blend of materials and heat treatment
- M14x1.5 threads
- 14mm compare to 12mm OEM
- Only works with SuperATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).