Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 4-Seat Aluminum Roof by Super ATV
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S : 2019-2021
- Made of 1/8” aluminum
- Heavy-duty steel clamps keep roof secure
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Sealed edges to prevent leaking
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install—includes all hardware and instructions
A Roof Providing Comfort
When you’re taking the crew out for a ride, the last thing you want is for your passengers to be uncomfortable from the sun. SuperATV’s Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S Aluminum Roof is just what you need to provide comfort to your crew. It’s extremely strong and lightweight so it can stand up to any ride your RZR provides. And it looks great too.
Are you tearing up the trails? You need a roof that can support your RZR on the toughest rides. That's why our roof is made with 1/8” aluminum that's cut and bent right here at SuperATV. The heavy-duty clamps and thick gaskets together give you a secure and rattle-free ride. Our aluminum roof is ready for your next adventure.
Comfort from the Elements
Rippin' through the sandy dunes makes for a lot of fun in the sun, but not when you get too hot. Our Polaris RXR XP 4 Turbo S Aluminum Roof can block the heat and keep your cab cool. It’s also equipped with a built-in drip edge in the rear to help keep your cab dry during those rainy days. You’ll be comfortable no matter the weather.
Our shipping department processes shipments on weekdays between 9am and 4pm Eastern time. We try and ship most products within 24-48 hours of the order being processed. Some items may take a little longer to ship due to seasonality and some of our products are custom made/built upon order. Each product is listed in red on the product page how long it takes to ship out.
If an item is on back order, we will notify you via a phone call or email.
Tracking numbers for processed orders are typically provided within 72 hours of being available. We do not process any orders on Saturday or Sunday.
You may receive multiple tracking code emails depending on the quantity of item(s) ordered.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving them
- Windshields with the protective covering removed are not returnable
- Special ordered & custom items are non-returnable
- All return expenses are the responsibility of the customer unless the incorrect part was shipped in error
- Exchanges will not be shipped until the return has been received
- A restock fee may be applicable depending on the situation/manufacturer
- RE-STOCK FEES below are the MINIMUM manufacturer charges deducted from your refund
- The Original shipping cost will be applied to any returned order that received free shipping when the order was placed
- All items must be returned in new/undamaged/uninstalled condition in original packaging
- All returns must be inspected by our team before a refund/exchange will be processed
- Returned items that do not meet these requirements may be denied a refund/exchange
SuperATV - 30%
-We ask for your year, make and model at the end of you order. We try our best to check all orders for fitment as a courtesy, but it is ultimately the customers responsibility to check fitment on all products they are ordering to make sure it will fit their vehicle. Fitment information (Year, Make and Model) are listed on each product page, if you are not sure you are always more than welcome to give us a call and speak to someone in our sales department.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).